Explanations and relevant information
1. The administrator of personal data is ToM-PaR Jerzy Rutkowski Mościska, ul. Khabrowa 36
05-080 Izabelin, hereinafter referred to as: Administrator.
2. The legal basis for the processing of User’s data is the agreement between the User and the Administrator, hereinafter referred to as: the Agreement for the implementation of which data processing is necessary.
3. Personal data are processed only for purposes related to the implementation of the Agreement and to take the necessary actions before the conclusion of the Agreement, including in particular for correspondence or the B2B Platform.
4. The data will be stored no longer than necessary, i.e. not longer than for the period provided for by law (for statistical or tax purposes). In the case of consent – the data will be processed no longer than for the duration of the service or other benefits to which the consent relates.
5. Recipients of personal data may be entities that are required to provide data under applicable law (e.g. the Tax Office), as well as entities providing ancillary services to perform the Agreement, or the provision of services or other services (in the case of consent), i.e. in particular entities providing hosting, accounting, transport, courier and similar services.
6. Based on personal data, the Administrator will not make automated decisions, including decisions resulting from profiling.
7. Personal data provided during registration, subsequent edition of the account on the B2B platform and at the time of starting to use the services provided electronically (e.g. making purchases on the B2B platform), will be processed by the Administrator, primarily in order to perform the concluded contract for the provision of electronic services on the conditions described in the regulations (establishing, shaping the content, changing or terminating the legal relationship as part of the services provided on the Website and considering any complaints). The legal basis for such processing is Art. 6 clause 1 letter b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “Ordinance”).
10. Users of the B2B platform who have consented to the processing of personal data as part of the B2B Platform have the right to access their personal data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to further processing (if the basis for processing is a legitimate interest Administrator), the right to transfer personal data In the event that the User considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation, he has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in the field of personal data protection, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. The user also has the possibility to view, amend, update and delete his personal data at any time.
11. Providing personal data during registration or using services within the B2B platform is voluntary, but necessary to register in the B2B platform (e.g. account registration) or to use services that require providing personal data in the B2B platform, e.g. registration on newsletter.
12. All consents expressed on the B2B platform regarding the processing of personal data or sending commercial information may be revoked at any time.
13. Personal data will be processed until the possible claims expire after the account has been deleted, and in the case of marketing activities, until consent to their further processing is withdrawn. In the case of purchases, data related to the invoice / invoice will be processed until the expiry of the limitation period for the tax liability and until the limitation period for claims or the end of the warranty period.